Derek Halpern burst onto the marketing scene in 2011, and built the wildly popular marketing blog Social Triggers. Known for his no-nonsense approach to getting traffic, gaining leads, and making sales, Derek has been told that he gives “insanely practical advice” that almost anyone can implement.
Derek is also known for managing all of the marketing efforts for the world-class Thesis Theme Framework. Prior to that, he was “behind the scenes” of several popular blogs, one of which attracted more than 1,000,000 views in a single day.
Derek Halpern’s Speaking Topics:
1. How to Thrive in Today’s Ultra Competitive Marketplace with Social Triggers
Derek Halpern is the master at persuading people to buy, talk, and share online. What’s the secret? Forget the tools! Derek will walk you through proven psychological principles called Social Triggers… and then demonstrate how you can implement them into your online marketing strategy to create a swarm of traffic, leads, and sales for your business.
2. How Small, Seemingly Insignificant Tweaks Lead to Massive Business Results
Look: there’s revenue hiding inside your online business, and if you want to release it, it’s as easy as flipping a switch. Sounds like hype? Maybe… But when you see these insanely practical, easy-to-implement strategies, it will all make sense.
3. How to Wring Results From Your Blog (aka let’s make some sales people!)
Creating a blog is easy, but building one that attracts leads and makes sales? That takes some finesse, and now you can learn all about it during this presentation by the expert marketer Derek Halpern, the founder of Social Triggers.
4. Not Getting Enough Traffic, Sales, and Subscribers? Here’s the Cure…
When you build a loyal audience of prospects and customers, you’ll notice that people line up to buy your products (ebooks, books, training courses, software etc). If you’ve been struggling to build that audience, this session is for you. You’ll learn how you can optimize what you already have to attract more traffic, subscribers and sales. Additionally, you’ll learn the psychology behind why people share content, buy products, and subscribe to lists, and how you can take advantage of it.
Derek Halpern’s Speaking Engagements:
- Financial Blogger Conference, 2013
- Mastermind Talks, May 2013
- Social Media Marketing World, April 2013
- Creative Live, Mastering Online Sales, 2013
- Underground SEminar 13, 2013
- Dot Com Xpo, October 2012
- Agent of Change Conference, September 2012
- Affiliate Summit East, August 2012
- Clickbank Exchange, August 2012
- World Domination Summit, July 2012
- Blogworld Expo, June 2012
- Innotech, Keynote, May 2012
- New York Women in Communications, April 2012
- Good Life Project, March 2012
- SXSW, March 2012
- Social Fresh Baltimore, November 2011
- Blogworld LA, November 2011
- Seattle Interactive, November 2011
- Rich, Happy, and Hot Live, October 2011
- Austin Internet Marketing Party, October 2011
- Social Fresh Charlotte, September 2011
- Affiliate Summit East, August 2011
- Affiliate Summit Meetup, July 2011
- Authority Rules Live, June 2011
- Inspired Marketing “Top Affiliates” Mastermind, May 2011
- SOB Con, April 2011
- Affiliate Summit West, January 2011